Added-value potential in auditing
Auditing provides an important contribution to corporate success. In the course of auditing, we can identify vulnerabilities in the company, discover sources of error, and create confidence among stakeholders through our intensive examination. This information represents significant value and voluntary audits are therefore justified. An audit, after all, is more than just a chore!
With LM the responsible auditor is actually present, and we can therefore offer our advice through direct insight into the company. Our auditing teams are complemented by experienced and qualified staff, and we place strong emphasis on continuity and quality. This allows us to build on our accounting-related knowledge of our clients and raise awareness about potential opportunities for improvement.
In the field of auditing, we focus on small and medium-sized enterprises and subsidiaries of multinational corporations.
- Statutory audits of individual and group financial statements in accordance with the code of commercial law
- Voluntary audits of individual and group financial statements in accordance with the code of commercial law
- Examination of IFRS packages and reports
- Reviews of financial statements
- Financial due diligence
- Selective audits (quick check)
- Stock audits
- Special audits in accordance with the MaBV
- Audits in accordance with the EEG
We are subject to regular quality control procedures (peer review) in the auditing profession in Germany.
Michael Leinauer | to profile | direct contact
Michael Siebel | to profile | direct contact
Tobias Igl | to profile | direct contact